Sweda Food Dehydrator
Buy It Now
Nov 5, 14:55 PST
Buy It Now
Dec 6, 05:36 PST
Buy It Now
- This Fruit Dehydrator doesn't just dry fruit! You can also dry meats, herbs, vegetables and even flowers to make wonderful smelling potpourri.
- You can use your dried herbs to season your meals and make them extra tasty.
- This food dryer is perfect for making jerky and other mouth-watering snacks.
- Use the mesh sheet to dry garden herbs for year-round enjoyment, or puree summer fruits and spread on the solid sheet for homemade fruit rolls.
- Wholesome and homemade snacks for the entire family.
- Professional Food Dehydrator
- Dries fruits, meats, and vegetables to make the perfect snack
- Also dries herbs and flowers
- 5 trays
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 70 degrees C; quiet operation
- Product built to north American electrical standards
- Material: ABS
- Color: white
- Power: 250W
- Voltage: 110V-120V/60hz
- Dimensions: 13"x13"x10"
- Adjustable thermolator ensures perfect drying temperature
- Attached LCD display timer to keep optimal drying time
- 10 removable square trays provide up to 14 square feet of drying space
- Food guarantee clear AS tray to monitor the working process
- Qaulity garantee with CE, ROHS, ETL CETL certificate
- Horizonal air flow system generates consistent circulation of heat throughout the drying space
- Dry all types of food including fruits, grain,vegetables and meat
- Working Duration: 40 hours
- Working Temperature: 77℉±41℉ to 172℉±41℉
- Heating Power: 800 W
- Input: 110V/60Hz
- Overall Size: 18"L x 13"W x 11 1/3"H
- Tray Size: 15 1/4"L x 13 1/2"W x 1 1/3"H
- Material: ABS housing, AS tray
1x 10 Tray Dehydrator
This video compares two entry level food dehydrators with very different price points. $25 for the harbor freight to $125 for the Excalibur.
If the garden fails, "we will not have food on the table." What started as a small project just a few years ago has grown into They also built a large solar dehydrator to dry out the crops. They moved into the adjacent home, which had previously
cayenne, chili powder, onions, red pepper, salt, cheddar cheese, corn
banana, cinnamon, peanut butter, graham crackers, peanuts
beef, broccoli, barley, garlic, green beans, eggs, liver, spinach, water
Back in the old days when the refrigerator was just in the drawing boards, people dehydrated foods so that they have a longer shelf life and they do not rot or spoil.
SWEDA - The largest supplier and manufacturer of wholesale promotional products, promotional items, corporate gifts, marketing products & tradeshow giveaways.
I have a "Sweda" (TM) Food Dehydrator with no instruction manuel. How could i obtain a replacement instruction manuel so as to prepare safe foods for my ...