Cheap Teapots And Teacups
CK Products chocolate molds are first quality, plastic molds. They are durable and reusable. not machine washable. Our chocolate molds are suitable for chocolate, soap making, butter molding, ice-cubes, plaster and concrete crafting. These molds are FDA approved
The PureTea Premium Glass Tea Infuser is one of the most versatile portable beverage tumbler/portable teapot you'll find anywhere. This glass water bottle has a removable stainless steel infuser for either tea or fruit, and the double wall insulation keeps your drink hot (or cold) on your way to work.
"Every tea lover should own one of these!" - Lara W, Tea Enthusiast
Made with borosilicate glass, this reusable tea tumber is safe for both hot or cold liquids and the BPA-free materials will not impart any unwanted flavor into your drink, such as with many plastic travel tea mugs.
Height: 9.65" (245 mm)
Width/Diameter: 2.83" (72 mm)
Volume: 14 oz (414 mL)
Net. Weight: 1 lb (492 g)
Lid: Food Grade Stainless Steel w/ Rubber Waterproof Seal
Bottle: Insulated Double-Wall Borosilicate Glass
Filter: Food Grade Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Tea Strainer
Base: Food Grade Stainless Steel w/ Rubber Waterproof Seal and Foam Non-Slip Pad
How to Use
1. Remove base from bottle and unscrew filter from base.
2. Place your favorite loose leaf tea (or fruit) in the filter.
3. Screw filter back onto base and screw base back onto bottle.
4. Remove lid from bottle and fill with water (for hot tea, use near-boiling water).
5. Replace lid and let the beverage steep/infuse.¹
6. To remove the tea/fruit, turn bottle over, remove base and unscrew filter - then discard contents² and replace base.
¹You can leave the contents in the filter as long as you wish, however over-steeping tea leaves may lead to tea that is bitter and astringent.
²Loose leaf teas may be used multiple times before losing their flavor, however it is not recommended to use after 8 hours.